Lourimar

Don't ever lose the kid in you...let it make you smile in times you needed it most

Friday, September 24, 2010

from kitchen to the floor

Haven't heard the line before? NO, it's not a song...but maybe i'll make it one, just add some more lines and presto! I am now a song writer...ha-ha-ha that will be the day...but, it's a wonderful idea...what d'ya say?

Hayyy... yes, from kitchen to the floor...not mentioning the bedroom (if you close the door, the unfixed bedding can't be seen...i'll fix it later) you're having an idea now what i'm talking about...still no?...maybe you're single and don't have kitchen, just floor... lol! funny.

Even Saturdays(which usually is a day off for moms) i have to get up and prepare things. My bf is going out early and already prepared the coffee and have taken his. I won't feel good if i go back to my  rendezvous  in my dreamland and let the morning sun rose higher and hotter without a kiss from him...my bf's not enough...kidding.

The kitchen, you can imagine and see in your mind's eyes, but the floor? oh yes, that's another matter...i will post later how "wide" our living room is and how it becomes my "gym". I am having a break right now before taking a bath because i'm so SWEATY...but still sweet.

Be back later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts: