Lourimar

Don't ever lose the kid in you...let it make you smile in times you needed it most

Friday, October 1, 2010

The "culprit" which makes me cry

It's Saturday again...free to wallow in bed. But, why is it that when you don't have any schedule or any pressing activities, that's the time you wake up early; while when you have commitments for the day, your eyes seem glued in their sockets and your weight becomes so heavy that rising is so difficult. Huh! Life’s so full of contradictions...always.

So, I finally stood up and after the "warm-ups", went straight to my "office"...the kitchen, where else? It’s mom's domain.

I was slicing onions with tears (it's normal, sliced onions irritate the tear ducts) when my bf breezed in from jogging and that's the scene he came about. With all the facial expressions full of worries (and everything) he hugged me suddenly and said "what's the matter sweetheart"? I was laughing because it's funny and he thought I was crying hard (he can't see my face because he's hugging me, right?). OMG! What a morning.

The worst thing was; my mirth changed into real crying and i was really sobbing hard.

..
...to be continued later.........


2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my hubby who was preparing dinner and asking me to shed tears with him. I was puzzled at first, then he explained this "onion" thing ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. my new blog post explains why slicing onion makes us "cry".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts: