Lourimar

Don't ever lose the kid in you...let it make you smile in times you needed it most

Monday, November 8, 2010

a few days of going and looking back...a freshener

Sometimes, we just don't realize that we need some breather...a different scenario for our thoughts, and also for our sights. A few days of different environment refreshes mindsets and physiological perspectives...a taste of forgotten memories in a certain place and moments.
 
A few days, a few hours...an eternity of thoughts and reminiscences. So many people, strangers...a few friends but lasting ones...different foods for the same palates...different languages for the same tongues. I missed the things i didn't know i miss...A tinge of wanting, a silent whisper of the heart for the past emotions...I thought i forgot things that were a "has been"...but now, they're my visitors again.


For the time being, i'll open my heart, my mind, my memory. Like a PC, i'll save it for later. For now, i'll go back even just for a while...and then tomorrow, i'll face reality again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts: