Lourimar

Don't ever lose the kid in you...let it make you smile in times you needed it most

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Woman's Journey

It's been a while I haven't posted anything in my blog. It's because I've been learning new things and writing at the same time. I posted the links where you can read my published works.

I wanted to share so many things, but I will start with topics which I really can say "my niche".

I will let you travel with me through my writings about a woman's journey: as a child, as a young girl, as a girlfriend, as a bride, as a wife, as a mother...and so on.

These topics are enlightening since these are based not only from experiences but from formal learning; theories based on facts and research.

These are my ways of reaching out. Feel free to comment and ask questions, I will listen, express my thoughts and share it with you.

This is my journey, this is yours, and this is ours. Let’s share the travel to the road where women tread. Let us know how she hurdles the trials and how she enjoys the privileges of being a woman.

This is also for the parents, for better understanding of your child; for the boyfriends, to know how a girlfriend feels; for the husbands, to know the deepest secret of a woman and her fears and her joy. This is for a family that shares the joy and burdens of each other.

Happy reading and happy travelling with me through “ a woman’s journey.”

Good day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts: