Lourimar

Don't ever lose the kid in you...let it make you smile in times you needed it most

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The busy bee is busier today...

I have posted in my other blog (heartwisdom) about the busy bee. I'll double that "bee's busyness' today...hah!

The boys are here for a short  vacation...a short respite from "dorm days". The dizzying bee's buzzing didn't register...just yet, until this morning. I have to sit down now and take deep breaths to regain my bearings. I don't want to see the traces of the "whirlwind" which came by earlier today.

I forgot those days when they were still in college...those moments after breakfast and they just left for school. I think moms can relate with these experiences. From bathroom, beds, kitchen...it's like, typhoon has just been into our home.

But you know these "sentiments" are just like that...sentimentsskin-deep complaints which are small compensations for the joy and contentment of having a complete and strong-bonded family.

Welcome home my darling boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts: