Lourimar

Don't ever lose the kid in you...let it make you smile in times you needed it most

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Hardship Before the Pleasure

Packing before a vacation is very stressful. Not only that, you have to clean everything so that you can have the peace of mind before leaving the house and enjoy the long-awaited "treat". Hah! it's really tiring, so I took some moments for a "breather" because I don't want to start my days-off with a negative feeling.

Writing down feelings is a breather in itself ( and munching something is a natural way of enjoying it). It makes one's perspective clearer... and a simple way of easing out stress. After this "relaxing" moment, I'm ready again to tackle the "unfinished business" of packing. And while at it, I'm trying to imagine the places I'll visit, the friends,and relatives I haven't seen for a while. This is another way of making the hardship of preparing things easier...looking forward for the pleasures of a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts: